- Always pack lightly when backpacking
- Never donate to charities on the street
- Do not carry to much cash around
- Plan out which countries you’re going to be before you leave
- Always stay hydrated
- Don’t forget your charger and adapter on the train
- DO NOT FOLLOW ANYONE WHO TELLS YOU TO FOLLOW THEM!!!
- Check-out Switzerland!
- Carry around a portable charger
- Have a fun!
Once there was three friends called “the humans hangout” who decided to backpack through Europe one summer. The trip started in London then to Paris -> Munich -> Interlaken -> Venice -> Rome and will soon make their way to Positano. They went to the wrong Abbey Road in London, almost got kidnapped in Paris, were stranded in a random town in Germany, missed their train so they stayed with a friend in Bern, but through all that they had crepes at Eiffel Tower, toured Kensington Palace, saw the Monalisa, one of them drank lots of wine in Switzerland and they made pasta in the hostel kitchens at 1 a.m. So far it’s been a crazy trip but hopefully the end will be peaceful.
Photo Credits: unsplash-logoDavid Pisnoy